[Wien] BoltzTrap2 with hf potential

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Nov 5 05:36:02 CET 2019

The hf has not been implement yet for BoltzTraP2.

You would have to program your own python interface for it, refer to [1]
on how a new DFT interface can be added.

Unless it has changed recently, BoltzTraP2 only accepts serial
calculations for non-spin polarized or spin orbit WIEN2k calculation
files.  It also might be possible to trick BoltzTraP2 into doing hf by
forcing it through of those two other types of calculations.

Some additional details were given in the BoltzTraP2 google group at [2].

However, to view [2], you need to be a member by joining the group
following the Users group section given at [3].

[1] https://gitlab.com/sousaw/BoltzTraP2/-/wiki_pages/siesta
[2] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/boltztrap/yL_B1rPr5Ec/ohFc_5s-EAAJ
[3]
https://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at/forschungsbereich_theoretische_chemie/forschungsgruppen/prof_dr_gkh_madsen_theoretical_materials_chemistry/boltztrap2/