[Wien] RMT and NMR shift

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Nov 6 04:44:17 CET 2019

A few references that may or may not be helpful with that.

/RKmax stands for the product of the smallest atomic sphere radius RMT
times the largest K-vector Kmax (of the plane wave expansion of the wave
function). It thus determines the size of the basis set (number of PWs)
... /[1]

/Choosing [RMT] smaller will make the calculations more expensive (it
will lead to more plane waves, i.e. the matrices become bigger) ... /[2]

It might be that equation (7) at [3] can be related to the chemical
shift (CS) through the equations on slides 20 and 21 of [4].

[1] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/faq/rkmax.html
[2] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/faq/rmt.html
[3] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/lapw/index.html
[4]