[Wien] Bandstructure with SOC

prasad jayasena prasad.j86 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 23:10:30 CET 2019

Dear Prof. Blaha

Thank you very much for clearing me the correct procedure. This time, when I run "x spaghetti -up -so" (without -p as you asked) it finished without any problem.

In the previous process, I submitted following command in a single job script:
x lapw1 -band -up -p
x lapw1 -band -dn -p
x lapwso -up -p
x lapw2 -band -qtl -so -up -p

But the x spaghetti -so -up -p was in a second job. And it crashed.
But without -p , it works.

Thank you all.

Prasad