[Wien] help

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Nov 9 17:00:19 CET 2019

Since other BoltzTraP2 users might have seen that error before, it would
be better to ask your question below in the BoltzTraP2 Users group.
Information on that Users group can be found on the BoltzTraP2 website [1].

That error might happen if you don't have BoltzTraP2 installed. How was
it installed?  For example, was it installed by your system
administrator, was it installed with pip3, and/or was it install in
Anaconda?

Are you using the add_boltz2_to_w2web program [2]?  If so, I got the
impression from some other users that the Facebook "Calculations of
Solid Properties Using WIEN2K Package" group might be the best place to
ask for support for that.  However, I'm currently not a member of that
group.  So, I'm unable to see if they provide full or limited support
for that there.  As mentioned on the add_boltz2_to_w2web program website
[4], Dr. REGGAD and Dr. Benabdellah are the support contacts for that
program.

The error might also happen if BoltzTraP2 is not setup in the Linux
environment.  How did you setup your Linux environment and how are you
using it?  For example, are you using a job scheduling system like PBS?
If so, you may need to add a line of job script code to your job file
[5].  It might be that you just need to do a system reset [6].
Installing with pip3 (or pip depending on your Linux distribution [7])
should be the easy way, but if you took the install way that is likely
harder from source code, that PATH variable may need to be setup for it
in .bashrc [8].

[1]
https://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at/forschungsbereich_theoretische_chemie/forschungsgruppen/prof_dr_gkh_madsen_theoretical_materials_chemistry/boltztrap2/
[2] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/boltztrap/L3F85atojBo/9U5xSONNEgAJ