[Wien] Beween non spin polarized and spin polarized calculations

Xavier Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Nov 21 18:26:37 CET 2019

If you want our help we need to have details about your system.

Then we can advice you concerning the best strategy.

Best Regards

Xavier

Institut des Sciences Chimiques de Rennes (ISCR)
Univ Rennes - CNRS - UMR6226, France
https://iscr.univ-rennes1.fr/cti/people/permanent-staff/rocquefelte-xavier
ICAMM2019 : VASP Workshop and International Materials Modelling Conf
June 26-July 3 2019, Rennes France
icamm2019.sciencesconf.org  : Registration opening soon, see you there!