[Wien] Error in Parallel LAPW1

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:31:51 CET 2019

Without knowing how you compiled it is hard to be certain. The output
indicates a problem in PDSYEVX (looking in the relevant program, seclr4.F.
>From a google search of the code, a "-N" indicates an error in the "N"
argument, which appears to be DESCZ. This suggests that you may have linked
to an inappropriate version of the scalapack libraries. However, this is
just a guess and may be wrong, the problem being elsewhere.

N.B., your .machines file is odd, both because normally one has multiple
cores on a node and because you have not specified the omp_??? variables
which are needed for version 19.1.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University