[Wien] SOC Error

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Oct 3 07:43:24 CEST 2019

There have been several fixes and improvements to WIEN2k for spin orbit
calculations since version 17.1 as seen in the updates list:

http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/updates/

It is likely highly recommended to use the WIEN2k 19.1 as well as apply
the fixes described in the mailing list archive.

I have the mailing list links to the spin orbit fixes (for init_so_lapw
and hfpara_lapw) listed in the README at:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/19.1