[Wien] runafm_lapw ver 19.1

Takuma Ogasawara takuma.ogasawara.s4 at dc.tohoku.ac.jp
Wed Oct 9 13:02:37 CEST 2019

Dear Wien2k users,

I got a strange error massage

"vresp: Undefined variable."

during runafm_lapw btw lapw1 and lapw2 without any other option
(where I just use spin ).
As I know, case.vresp is used for advansed option such as mJB.
And I can do non magnetic scf calculation using run_lapw with same
crystal structure.
Thus I guess there are something wrong in runafm_lapw.

I find "set versp" on line 438 and 440 in runafm_lapw.
It suggest some other command loaded before this definition line.
Actually, when I move these lines to 195 that is just below the lines
that define other variables,
I confirm runafm_lapw works without error.

Anyway, I think runafm_lapw contains something wrong.
But I cannot clarify what is wrong due to my poor knowledge.
Could anyone check about it?

Thanks in advance.

with regards,

Takuma Ogasawara
Dept. Phys., Faculty of Sci., Tohoku Univ.
Nano Solid State Physics Lab.
Zipcode:980-8577 2-1-1, Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi-prefecture
Tohoku University, WPI-AIMR main building, Floor 3, Room 3B
Zipcode980-8578 6-3, Aza-Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi,
Miyagi-prefecture
Tohoku University, Department of Physics, Building A, Room 319

mail: takuma.ogasawara.s4 at dc.tohoku.ac.jp
TEL: +81 090-1542-3269