[Wien] Error while treating Sm 4f states as core

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:12:20 CEST 2019

I will ask why you consider it critical to put 4f electrons in the core.
While there are some cases when they are isolated, there are others when
this is not the case. By forcing them into the core you are deciding what
the results should be which is very, very bad science.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University