[Wien] possible lapw2 -almd bug in Wien2k 19.1

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Sep 19 13:24:15 CEST 2019

I can confirm that this is a bug in the code which happened during
restructuring.

The fix with putting lmax_to_dmft  into the qdmft module should be ok.

Thank's for finding this.

In addition, also the make file should be modified to put the new
subroutines having modules into the proper parts. Otherwise errors may
occur when trying a parallel compilation.

Regards