[Wien] Using fold2Bloch for the path perpendicular to G-K

Артем Тарасов artem.tarasov at spbu.ru
Sat Sep 28 01:33:33 CEST 2019

Dear Oleg,
thank you for your help!

Your advice was very useful for me and now my problem is resolved.
Over time, I would like to realize an automation of individual selecting the divider for different sectors of the k-path.
For example, it will be useful for path consisting points Gamma and M simultaneously (in other case "quality" of GM may be worse than GK).
I think, the procedure should be similar to analogous function in xcrysden.

Best regards,
Artem.