[Wien] phonon calculation

Mesut KESEK mesutkesek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 23:22:40 CEST 2020

Dear Sir
I am running Wien2k version 18.2 on a machine of intercore i7-6700HQ 2.60Hhz 8gb RAM  4 core 64 bit ,Virtualbox 6 ,Linux ubuntu 20.4

The purpose of my calculation is to get phonon calculation of NaBr and NaI.

I couldn’t install Phonopy program I don’t know how to do it. There are some videos on internet but I have done step by step but I couldn’t.
Could you help me how to install Phonopy program step by step, and sent me the files needed to install this program.And also after installation the phonopy program, what I am going to do to calculate phonon calculation in wien2k. Could you inform me step by step what I am going to do.

Thank you so much.
Best wishes

Mesut KESEK
My registration-ID: WIEN2k-3232