[Wien] Treating 4f states as core

Ali Baghizhadeh ali.baghizhadeh at ua.pt
Thu Apr 9 19:56:45 CEST 2020

Thank you very much for your comments Prof. Laurence. Your paper is one of my references to do my set of calculations, and interprate my EELS data later on. Basically h-REFeO3 (RE: Lu, Yb, Sc ..) is AFM basal plane with non-collinear spins of Fe3+. Magnetism of Yb should contribute on c-axis weak FM component. and I wish to know if this is ground state of the system or not?
best regards
Ali