[Wien] init_orb_lapw -orb does not take atom parameters from command line

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Apr 14 03:25:03 CEST 2020

As I recall from the post at [1], the developers have on their computers
for csh a symbolic link that uses tcsh.

I suspect it might because your system has csh (such that is not using
tcsh).

You could trying changing the top of line of the init_orb_lapw script
(in the $WIENROOT directory) from

#!/bin/csh -f

#!/bin/tcsh -f

Maybe you have also seen that a solution to the csh issues is expected
in the next version to come after WIEN2k 19.1 that has not been released
yet [2].

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16028.html
[2]