[Wien] case.in1c missing for a centrosymmetric case doing U+SO

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Thu Apr 23 19:12:46 CEST 2020

you did not follow completely the initso !
it should create the in1c, if you apply spin orbit interaction in the spin polarised calculation then you don't have inversion symmetry anymore., that's clearly described in the manual.

I suggest you should use strictly w2web and follow its scheme for initialisation of SO, and don't try to "invent" an own scheme by neglecting necessary steps.
For beginnners this is the savest way

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher