[Wien] optimization vs experiment

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Aug 7 05:50:16 CEST 2020

Perhaps some else in the list has a more direct answer or knows of
better literature containing information for answering your question.

However, you might have a look at the reading material below that might
contain some information on experiment and calculation that possibly can
help you to answer your question:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17075.html
https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.79.085104 (Calculation of the lattice
constant of solids with semilocal functionals)
https://molmod.ugent.be/deltacodesdft
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg14004.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19382.html
https://doi.org/10.3390/computation5040049