[Wien] Error in Parallel LAPW1 during mBJ calculations

Tran, Fabien fabien.tran at tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 17 13:42:03 CEST 2020

Hi,

Try to make the transition from WC to mBJ smoother by using PRATT in case.inm with a small mixing factor like 0.10. Use also 0.10 in case.inm_vresp. Start the mBJ calculation with the files case.clmsum, case.vrespsum and case.r2v from WC. Supposing that it works, the SCF convergence will be very slow.