[Wien] Compiling WIEN2k with AOCL for AMD processors

Ruh, Thomas thomas.ruh at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 27 08:50:44 CEST 2020

Hi,

it seems to me that you are using different MPI libraries for WIEN2k and your ScaLAPACK.
Have you tried using the same library that was used to compile ScaLAPACK for WIEN2k as well?

Regarding "kicking out" all Intel stuff, that is definitely not necessary. We recently switched to openMPI, but used Intel compilers to install it and that works perfectly fine.

Regards,
Thomas