[Wien] Ghost band error in SnS2 continued....

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 08:37:52 CET 2020

Dear Sir,

         I have started to optimize the structural parameter with non-local
vanderwaals functionals. However when I edit case.in0 to put
XC_GGA_X_B86_R EC_LDA VC_LDA, lapw0 error appeared with LIBXC not
installed. I am using wien2k 19.1. Is it that we have to install the XC
functional separately or whether I am doing something wrong?

Now, I am running the structure optimization with XC_PBESOL in case.in0.
Again whether am I doing something wrong?

with regards,