[Wien] wien2venus.py for non-cubic crystallographic system

Masao ARAI arai.masao at nims.go.jp
Tue Feb 4 01:35:28 CET 2020

The wien2venus.py was created more than 15 years ago when WIEN2k was not
able to create 3D charge densities. Now, it is not necessary to use this
script because WIEN2k can produce 3D densities directly.

In any way, I updated the script and added caution on the web page for
suggesting 3ddens.
(I thank Dr. Kroeker for providing a patch.)

I didn't check ML frequently. If someone has questions about this
script, please send e-mail to me.

Best regards,
M. Arai

script.