[Wien] Continue from my previous mail on Ghostband error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 4 20:45:00 CET 2020

The ghostbands are for Sn-d states.

The case.in1 file shows 2 lines for the d-states, a shallow LO for
semicore + APW for valence.

I asked you, what the actual energies in case.scf1 are. Without this, I
can only speculate that the E-LO and E-APW are too close together for Sn-d.

My suggestion is to increase the E-parameter for all Sn-d from 0.3 to
eg. 1.3 and rerun the scf cycle.
When this works, restore the original 0.3 value after a couple of
iterations.