[Wien] Segmentation fault: kgen kgen.def failed continues...

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:03:22 CET 2020

Dear Sir,

           I have done V-optimization and c/a optimization of Li doped SnS2
prior to force minimization and both the calculation ran fine. However,
with the structure with optimize lattice parameters when fed for force
minimization, the error occurred during x kgen.

Surprisingly if I copy some structure from earlier simulation regarding V
or c/a optimization in the same directory, the simulation fails to run. I
have deleted the directory and ran everything fresh, but still the error
occurs. The optimize lattice parameter for Li doped SnS2 was come as ;
a=b=3.7918 A & c= 6.72964 A

Looking forward to your suggestions.

with regards,

--