[Wien] Superconductivity and Wien2k.

Karel Vyborny vybornyk at fzu.cz
Fri Feb 14 18:27:05 CET 2020

For mercury, the superconducting ground state is the one from the BCS
theory. A DFT calculation (such as Wien2k) will not produce such a many
body ground state. It will predict an ordinary metal instead. However,
based on DFT calculations, the inputs for BCS theory can be obtained.

KV

--- x ---
dr. Karel Vyborny
Fyzikalni ustav AV CR, v.v.i.