[Wien] Problem in x-optic

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Feb 15 20:16:51 CET 2020

I'm using the WIEN2k 19.1 opticpara_lapw file that fixed the hf bug that
Prof. Blaha sent to mailing list on November 14, 2019 [1].  The / is
there in Prof. Blaha's fixed opticpara_lapw file.

Using the file you sent with / not there, I get the errors that you report.

cat: .case.symmat_1: No such file or directory
cat: .case.symma1_1: No such file or directory
cat: .case.symma2_1: No such file or directory

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19229.html