[Wien] Error in nlvdw

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 11:55:43 CET 2020

Also...When I am running the simulation for simple case like Li, nlvdw
works fine. The error is showing for big structures as has been attached
in the earlier mail. Is it related to large IFFT parameter in case.in0 as
came by default for Li-Sn alloy.........

Looking forward to your reply eagerly.

with regards,