[Wien] Large band gap in LDA+U

Tran, Fabien fabien.tran at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Feb 20 17:08:33 CET 2020

You mentioned that you are doing AFM calculations, but case.inorb and case.indmc do not correspond to that. In these files, there should be two lines (one for Fe (spin-up) and the other for Fe(spin-down)), as well as the corresponding two lines for the values of U and J. Look at the example of AFM NiO in this file:

$WIENROOT/SRC_templates/case.inorb