[Wien] density matrix is not positive

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 16:10:03 CET 2020

Yet more pedagogy...

Over the last few years I have been trying to add to the mixer algorithms
so it can sense when their might be piranha around. One of these is large
fluctuations of the potential; if these occur it becomes more cautious.
Another currently being tested for a future release is taking a step
backwards if something was not right. Slowly the mixer is becoming
smarter...I hope.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi