[Wien] something about density

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 13 10:49:50 CET 2020

No, neither the bandstructure nor the DOS has the discontinuity
correction included.

At the moment there is no automatic way to correct these plots. But you
can add in the figure caption of your paper that in these plots the
discontinuity correction of x.yy eV has not been added. It is only a
rigid shift of the conduction bands vs. the valence bands.