[Wien] AFM type II

djamel slamnia djamel4009 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 26 18:22:04 CET 2020

 thanks you sir
 the definition for the compound   a=b = 3.74 A   alpha = beta = 90 gamma = 120  for AFM type I : i creat  superstructure  x super cell target lattice H  :  x =1,   y = 1 ,  Z =2  then x sgroup, program define automatecly the space group the same of my original space group 156 without warrning
but when try to do it for type II : x super cell  P :  x =1,   y = 1 ,  Z =1 x sgroup could not define the space group
i dont know why ???