[Wien] Ask for help

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Tue Jan 28 15:21:37 CET 2020

Dear Siham,

yes, you can get a full dielectric tensor from Wien2k, just select the
appropriate components in case.inop and case.injoint files.

If I remember correctly the orientation of the tensor is that the xx
direction of the dielectric tensor is in the direction of the a lattice
parameter, yy is in the plane defined by a and b lattice parameters
(and perpendicular to xx) and zz is perpendicular to yy and xx. So for
some arbitrary direction you will have to do the transformation
yourself.

Best regards
Pavel