[Wien] W2Web not starting "Environment variable WIENROOT not set!"

Perry, Robin robin.perry at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 16:58:30 CEST 2020

Hi,

I get the error message "Environment variable WIENROOT not set!" when starting w2web.
I have searched the archive but found no mention of this error.

I am running Mint, Wien2k 19.2, gfortran and gcc compilers.
I have followed the installation instructions upto (and including) userconfig_lapw , which I presume should set up the environmental variables. But I guess that I am wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Robin

Dr R. S. Perry,
Principal Research Associate
London Centre for Nanotechnology and UCL Centre for Materials Discovery
17-19 Gordon Street
London WC1H 0AH

Tel (44) (0) 784 357 4520 (mobile)
email: r<mailto:perryrobin6 at googlemail.com>obin.perry at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:obin.perry at ucl.ac.uk>