[Wien] Parallel calculation in more than 2 nodes

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:44:33 CEST 2020

What are you using in parallel_options? The statement:
"parallel option file: # setenv WIEN_MPIRUN "srun -K1 _EXEC_"
Because of compatible issues, we don't use srun by commented the
WIEN_MPIRUN line in parallel option file and use the mpirun directly." is
ambiguous.

What mpi?
_____
Professor Laurence Marks