[Wien] wien2k-3322

pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 24 14:50:40 CEST 2020

Dear REKHA SOLANKI, (email: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at )

Thank you very much for your WIEN2k registration.
You (or the organisation specified in the payment-section of the
online registration) will receive an invoice by not sent within
the next days.

After we received the payment, we will send you the download
(account and passwort) information by email.

Your Registration-ID is (please use this for all administrative
tasks and also indicate it on the payment):

                  WIEN2k-3322

Best wishes