[Wien] running wien2k as pure scripts

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 29 06:16:15 CEST 2020

Also, if you prefer to use Python, you can make a wrapper around WIEN2k
terminal commands.  For example, "init_lapw -b" could be used in an
init_lapw.py file as shown in [1] by referencing [2].

[1] Temporary link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kcw_aJHIVvuuX1Ld_UbP8WwlDkquCELx/view?usp=sharing

[2] https://janakiev.com/blog/python-shell-commands/

There are also other examples you could look at such as [3-8] below.

Examples using "init_lapw -b":

[3]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg12122.html
[4]