[Wien] Wien Installation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jun 3 03:13:20 CEST 2020

1. In a terminal, change into your WIEN2k directory: cd $WIENROOT

2. Run: ./siteconfig

3. Select Compiling Options: O

4. Check your R_LIBS line

Your SRC_aim-compile.msg looks like it probably used:
/usr/lib64/libpthread.so

What works for me for R_LIBS is: -L/home/username/OpenBLAS-0.3.9
-lopenblas -llapack_lapw -lpthread

In the above, "/home/username" has to be replaced by the path to your
OpenBLAS.

The OpenBLAS I'm using is currently version 0.3.9 from:

https://www.openblas.net/