[Wien] Structure optimization of Beta -Sn

Tran, Fabien fabien.tran at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 4 10:00:13 CEST 2020

With your modified cif file, I obtain at the end of init_lapw a struct file which has two atoms per cell. Since there is no atoms at the corners, it is visually not 100% clear that it is the correct beta-Sn, but I guess it is (?).

I am wondering where the problem with original cif file comes from. From cif2struct or a non-conventional format of the cif file? Maybe Peter knows.