[Wien] Calculation of effective mass

pboulet pascal.boulet at univ-amu.fr
Fri Jun 5 20:17:00 CEST 2020

Hello,

with BoltzTraP2 you can _not_  get the carriers concentration but you can fix it to have the properties with respect to temperature.
You can neither get the relaxation time, but again you should be able to define it a posteriori or even maybe before the calculation (in the input file) for the program to account for it.

Best,

Pascal Boulet
—
Professor in computational materials - DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
University of Aix-Marseille - Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen - F-13013 Marseille - FRANCE
Tél: +33(0)4 13 55 18 10 - Fax : +33(0)4 13 55 18 50
Email : pascal.boulet at univ-amu.fr <mailto:pascal.boulet at univ-amu.fr>