[Wien] New Issue with SCF cycle WIEN2k19.2 (was working previously)

Tran, Fabien fabien.tran at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 12 08:52:07 CEST 2020

The message "hup: Command not found." is not important and you can ignore it.
Concerning the error 127 during compilation, one of these (and probably others) may be helpful:
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg12497.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg04510.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06031.html