[Wien] New Issue with SCF cycle WIEN2k19.2 (was working previously)

Tomohiko Tasaka tasaka at affinity-science.com
Fri Jun 12 09:34:55 CEST 2020

Hello,Regarding the hup error, even if it doesn't matter, it's still stressful.On my Ubuntu, when I change the csh package, this error is no longer outputted.I susspect a problem with /bin/bsd-csh, not oactave.I hope this helps.TT
------Original Message------From:"Johnathon Street"<jstreet1 at csub.edu>To:"A Mailing list for WIEN2k users"<wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>Cc:Subject:[Wien] New Issue with SCF cycle WIEN2k19.2 (was working previously)Date:06/12/2020 05:45:42 AM(+0900)

Dear WIEN users,

I am running WIEN2k19.2. Initially SCF cycle for WIEN2k was running with no issues. I was having an issue running Octave but have got Octave running and SCF cycle now gives message:
hup: Command not found.
STOP  LAPW0 END​
STOP  LAPW1 END​
STOP  LAPW2 END​
STOP  CORE  END​
STOP  MIXER END​
ec cc and fc_conv 0 1 1​
in cycle 2    ETEST: 0   CTEST: 0​
hup: Command not found.

Is this a wrong library issue? Wien2k was built with /opt/OpenBlas but we set the system libblas to the blas installed by the package manager to get octave to work.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Johnathon Street