[Wien] Volume has changed during running optimization of c/a with constant volume & b/a

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:38:14 CEST 2020

Dear Tomas,
                   Thank you so much for elaborate reply. I think the steps
you have followed are very much similar as I have done. Also, I have
quite sure that I have not taken option 2 instead of option 3 & also I have
not mix between a & b. This statement is very true & justified from the
fact that this discrepancy of difference in volume in the two two
successive  process (a) volume optimization with a:b:c=constant and (b) c/a
optimization with constant volume & b/a are observed in a series of
calculations concerning different transition metal ions replacing Ni.

  Please help!