[Wien] libxc 5.0.0

Tran, Fabien fabien.tran at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 20 16:32:39 CEST 2020

Indeed, compiling Libxc-5.0.0 may be difficult or impossible. For instance, with openSUSE,
it is only with the most recent openSUSE version that I could compile (with ifort) Libxc-5.0.0.
By the way, have you executed
autoreconf -i
before
./configure FC=ifort --prefix=$LIBXCDIR

Concerning  lapw0:
1) You need to make changes in two Fortran files in SRC_lapw0 before compiling, as explained here:
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2020-June/030839.html
2) Libxc and lapw0 needs to be compiled with the same compiler.