[Wien] Force minimization, net magnetic moment

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:36:06 CET 2020

I mean :ENE

Please send me directly (and maybe Peter) your final case.scfm file and
also case.struct, or provide a link. You keep on providing incomplete
information so we have no real idea -- we are guessing (I am for certain).

For instance, the composition you write of (Lu0.5Sc0.5)FeO3 is not AFM
except in a large supercell as it contains an extra 0.05Lu beyond the
stoichiometric (Lu0.5Sc0.5)3+ Fe3+ (O2-)3.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 10:20 AM Ali Baghizhadeh <ali.baghizhadeh at ua.pt>
wrote:

> Dear Prof. Marc
>
> Do you mean by “ENERGY”, the total energy? (like grepline :ENE “case.scf”
> 1)
>
> Bascially the total energy conerges well and quick.
>
> For Lu: it is not magnetic and MMI of Lu is zero. When there is net
> magnetic moment, it goes to oxygen ions.
>
> I will try my next run with more realistic cc and ec, thank you.
>
> Best regards
>
> Ali

Professor Laurence Marks