[Wien] Bader

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Mar 26 07:00:31 CET 2020

Not sure if it helps with your CRIT and SURF questions in your post
below, but the WIEN2k 19.1 usersguide, section 8.2.3, starting on page
153 [1] has:

CRIT Keyword to calculate critical points

SURF Keyword to calculate the Bader surface

Have you watched the "structure files, k-points, various input files,
QTL and AIM" youtube video [2]?  I thought the video showed well what
the critical points are.  There seemed to be less focus on what the
Bader surface is but it looked like that was just the 3D surface or
contour representation shown in the video or PB-getting_started slides
[3].  The slide 17 in [3] also seemed to cite more AIM background
information on the webpage [4].

[1] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf

[2] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/onlineworkshop/

[3] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/onlineworkshop/PB-getting_started2.pdf