[Wien] MBJ fails to produce gap unto 0.6 for VO2 M1 phase

Xavier Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at univ-rennes1.fr
Wed May 13 07:47:04 CEST 2020

Just one comment about this paper. They compare total energies obtained
from mBJLDA.

However, mBJ is not self-consistent with respect to the total energy.
mBJ is a semilocal potential.

Thus Tables I and II contain errors.

Best wishes

Xavier

Institut des Sciences Chimiques de Rennes (ISCR)
Univ Rennes - CNRS - UMR6226, France
https://iscr.univ-rennes1.fr/cti/people/permanent-staff/rocquefelte-xavier
ICAMM2019 : VASP Workshop and International Materials Modelling Conf
June 26-July 3 2019, Rennes France
icamm2019.sciencesconf.org  : Registration opening soon, see you there!