[Wien] Characters of atoms in the fold2bloch bands.

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 14 11:22:20 CEST 2020

With SO there is only ONE band structure with twice as many eigenvalues
and in principle each eigenvalue can be a combination of spin-up and dn.

Of course, the spectral weight for up or dn channels could be different,
since the up and dn contributions could be very different (nearly zero)
in some cases.

Eventually one could simply add the spectral weights, but probably one
should weight them by the spin-up/dn norms in the case.normsoup/dn
files. In that way one would get a proper representation (and eg. a
small spectral weight in spin-dn does not matter if also its norm is
small, i.e. if this eigenvalue is mainly spin-up.