[Wien] Aligning magnetization direction along high symmetry crystallographic direction

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed May 20 06:14:29 CEST 2020

If your referring to directions towards critical points like the "A -
Center of a hexagonal face" at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brillouin_zone#Critical_points

The following two links might also be of interest to you:

http://lampx.tugraz.at/~hadley/ss1/bzones/hexagonal.php
https://www.cryst.ehu.es/cryst/get_kvec.html