[Wien] New installation of W2k

Arthur H. Edwards edwardsah3 at fastmail.fm
Mon May 25 08:05:01 CEST 2020

Prof Blaha:

Thanks very much for such a quick response.l I was using the command line. Specifically, Iused init_lapw starting with the .struct file I'm attaching. I didn't modify any of the files that resulted from the various sub processes. I woild be glad to send anything else you might find useful.

Art Edwards

--
  Arthur H. Edwards
  edwardsah3 at fastmail.fm