[Wien] Characters of atoms in the fold2bloch bands.

Oleg Rubel rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Mon May 25 17:22:10 CEST 2020

Changes discussed below (proper weighted mixing of up/dn spin channels
when SO coupling is enabled) are now implemented in a new version of
fold2Bloch: https://github.com/rubel75/fold2Bloch-Wien2k

Note: new '-so' execution option and changes in compilation.

gfortran is not tested. Reports are welcome :)

Thanks
Oleg

--
Oleg Rubel (PhD, PEng)