[Wien] twisted angle

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Tue Nov 10 22:29:16 CET 2020

Sharing my experience: After playing in VESTA with graphene, I became skeptical about prospects of arranging two layers (miss-oriented and stress free!) with periodic boundary conditions and a reasonable (for DFT) number of atoms. But maybe others are more lucky :)

Oleg

--
Oleg Rubel (PhD, PEng)
McMaster University