[Wien] Self Interaction Correction (SIC)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 17 19:09:09 CET 2020

You may have to contact Pavel Novak directly. Maybe he has still the SIC
code for the core electrons.

(I assume you refer to Hyperfine fields ? What I remember, the good
results of this paper did notz transfer to other elements/compounds).

Am 17.11.2020 um 18:50 schrieb Tran, Fabien:

> ​Hi,
>
> None of these two SIC methods​ is implemented in WIEN2k, and neither
> for core nor valence electrons.
>
> For the core electrons, there is currently no other methods
> besides LDA, GGA and mBJ.
>
> For which purpose do you need SIC for core electrons?

Peter Blaha,  Inst. f. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: +43-158801165300
Email: peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
WWW:   http://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at      WIEN2k: http://www.wien2k.at